Cholesfytol®, an innovative product
Cholesfytol® is a dietary food supplement made from red yeast rice powder (Monascus purpureus) and dry extract of the fruit from the olive fruit (Olea europaea L.).
Its composition is unique: the dosages in monacolin K and in hydroxytyrosol correspond to the recommendations of EFSA. (European Food Safety Authority)
Red yeast rice of 2nd generation:
The red yeast rice used in Cholesfytol® is specific and innovative.
It contains 10 mg red yeast rice standardized to min. 80% of hydroxy-acid form . The hydroxy-acid form does not need to be transformed to be active.
It is immediately absorbed into the body.
Thus monacolin K of 2nd generation (much more concentrated in hydroxy-acid form) allows:
- an optimal activity
- a less overload liver and thus a better tolerability for all
- with a minimal of interactions
The dry extract of olive :
The presence of the dry extract of olive brings another innovation that will enhance the activity of red yeast rice by reducing the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and therefore its adherence to vessel walls.
What does olive extract add to Cholesfytol®?
The olive extract in Cholesfytol® is standardized in polyphenols (hydroxytyrosol and tyrosol), and does not contain any oil.
Cholesfytol® contains olive extract standardized to 5mg of hydroxytyrosol, the most powerful antioxydant in the nature .
Cholesfytol® helps to control the cholesterol level with fewer adverse effects.
Adults from 18 years: 1 tablet daily, in the evening
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding, nor in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before you start using this product:
- if you are over 70 years of age;
- in case of concomitant use of anti-cholesterol medicines or if you are intolerant to statins;
- if you have liver, kidney or muscular disease.