Cod fillets with citrus fruit cooked in papillote
4 persons • preparation : 15 min
- 4 fillets of Cod
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Povence herbs
- Salt, Peper
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Rinse and cut on a board the fruits in 2.
- Squeeze the half of the orange and the grapefruit in different bowls.
- Squeeze the entire citrus in an another bowl.
- Take a salad bowl and pour 2 spoons of oil.
- Add the orange and grapefruit juices.
- Sprinkle 2 pinches of Provence herbs en mix the mixture.
- Place the Cod fillets into this mixture and let marinate during 2 hours. Don’t forget to turn the fillets times to times.
- Take aluminium foil and place the Cod fillets in.
- Cut the half of the rest of orange and grapefuit.
- Place them on the fillets.
- Baste with the lemon juice and then close the papillotes.
- Place the papillotes in a dish in put the dish in the oven during 15 min.
- Add the capers and serve with rice and broccoli