4 people • preparation : 10 min • 431 kcal/pp
- 600 g chicken breast
- 250 g mushrooms
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dl chicken broth
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 c. oyster sauce
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Black pepper
- 250 g of brown rice
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- Cut the mushrooms.
- Cut the onion into pieces.
- Remove seeds from red peppers and cut into strips.
- Coarsely chop the coriander.
- Heat the olive oil in the wok and fry the garlic and onion 30 sec.
- Add the diced chicken and pepper strips. Fry during 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, oyster sauce, chicken broth and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Season with black pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice (cooking time : see packaging).
Sprinkle chicken wok with chopped coriander and serve with brown rice.