The innovation for your cholesterol!
To stay healthy, it is important to control your cholesterol level as well as the rate of bad cholesterol (LDL). On the other hand it is also essential to reduce the oxidation of cholesterol.
HOW TO USE
Adults from 18 years: 2 tablets, once in the evening
MODE OF ACTION
Amla, better known as the «Indian gooseberry», is extremely rich in vitamin C and commonly used in Ayurvedic tradition. Its use in extract form provides the benefits of all active substances.
Dry walnut leaf extract, rich in polyphenols and more precisely in tannins, helps to control the lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides) in combination with a balanced diet.
Dry olive extract contains hydroxytyrosol, one of the most powerful antioxidants and antiradicals found in nature. The olive fruit contributes to maintaining a normal blood pressure.
Red yeast rice (rice fermented with the yeast Monascus purpureus) contains monacoline K, in a composition that enables direct absorption by the body.
- This product is unsuitable for : women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, children and adolescents • those over 70 years of age • those with liver, kidney or muscular problems • those taking medicinal products liable to interact (e.g.: cholesterollowering drugs) • those intolerant to statins.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cholesfytol NG is available in:
- Box of 56 tablets (CNK: 4227-484)
- Box of 112 tablets (CNK: 4227-492)