The innovation for your cholesterol!
To stay healthy, it is important to control your cholesterol level as well as the rate of bad cholesterol (LDL). On the other hand it is also essential to reduce the oxidation of cholesterol.
Cholesfytol NG helps to control the lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides).
HOW TO USE
Adults from 18 years: 2 tablets, once in the evening
MODE OF ACTION
The amla dry extract works in several different ways. Its ability to boost the liver receptors plays a role in the LDLcholesterol metabolism.
Dry walnut leaf extract, rich in polyphenols and more precisely in tannins, helps to control the lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides) in combination with a balanced diet.
Dry olive fruit extract contains hydroxytyrosol, one of the most powerful antioxidants and antiradicals found in nature. Hydroxytyrosol helps to reduce the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and therefore its adhesion to the vascular walls. The olive fruit contributes to maintaining a normal blood pressure.
Red yeast rice (rice fermented with the yeast Monascus purpureus) contains monacoline K, in a composition that enables direct absorption by the body. The preparation process guarantees optimal effect in controlling “bad” Cholesterol.
- This product is unsuitable for those over 70 years of age; those with liver, kidney or muscular problems; those taking medicinal products liable to interact (e.g.: cholesterolloweringdrugs); those intolerant to statins.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cholesfytol NG is available in:
- Box of 56 tablets (CNK: 4227-484)
- Box of 112 tablets (CNK: 4227-492)