Fish stew with mushrooms and crystallized garlic
4 people • Preparation time: 15 min • Cooking time: 20 min • 216 kcal/pp
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 250 g brown mushrooms, cut into 4
- 200 g chanterelles
- 100 g marinated and crystallized garlic, drained
- 600 g of fish (sea bass, cod, monkfish, …), cut into large cubes or cod cheeks
- 25 cl of white wine
- 1 egg yolk
- Lemon juice
- 1 dl of «cream» soya or cream lightened
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet. Cook the shallots, mushrooms and chanterelles, 2 min. Add the garlic. Continue cooking for 1 min.
- Add diced fish. Sear 2 minutes. Salt and pepper. Pour in the white wine.
- Reduce heat by half. Cover and simmer 10 min.
- Remove the lid and cook 2 min.
- Mix the egg yolk and lemon juice. Add the «cream» of soy and mix vigorously.
- Add the fish sauce. Mix gently. Finish simmering 3 min. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Divide the fish stew with mushrooms and crystallized garlic into soup plates. Top with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.