Foam cauliflower with crab
4 people • preparation : 25 min • 62 kcal/pp
- 120 g of king crab (canned)
- 400 g cauliflower
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red lettuce
- 75 g low-fat yogurt
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of «grandmother»mustard
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 3 sheets of gelatin (1.6 g per sheet)
- 30 g of fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chives.
- Divide the cauliflower into small florets.
- Let the crab drain and place 4 beautiful pieces separately for decoration.
- Peel with a knife peeler 4 wide strips of cucumber, remove the pips and cut the remaining 250 g in diced of ½ cm. Drain them.
- Cut the red lettuce into thin strips.
Preparation (25 minutes, a few hours in advance)
- Cook cauliflower during 15 minutes in lightly salted water with lemon juice. Add the chicken stock cube.
- Drain the cauliflower. Cook cauliflower with 1 dl. of the cooking liquid.
- Let the gelatin soaking in cold water. Remove them and add them in the cauliflower. Season it with salt and pepper and mix until smooth consistence.
- Mix the crab thoroughly with cauliflower.
- Place a strip of cucumber in a ring (along the wall) and fill the center with foam cauliflower. Let it several hours in refrigerator.
- Mix the diced cucumber with yogurt, mustard and chives. Season it with salt and pepper.
Place a turret of the cauliflower mousse on few red lettuce. Garnish with a nice piece of crab and chopped chives. Spread cucumber salad around.