Gambas with colorful vegetables and orange
4 people • preparation : 15 min • 207 kcal/pp
- 450g unshelled tiger shrimp (prawns)
- 500 g mixed vegetables wok (frozen)
- 1 orange
- 1.5 dl fish stock (pot)
- 1 tbsp. oil oriental cuisine
- 2 tbsp. coriander finely chopped
- 1 pinch of curry
- ¼ tube saffron
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. instant sauce binder
Before preparing: Press orange
- Wear fish broth to a boil and place the frozen shrimp in a steamer basket or on a rack above the pot. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat the oriental oil in wok and fry wok vegetables al dente, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, remove from wok and keep warm.
- Put the fish stock and orange juice in the wok and bring to a boil. Season with Tabasco sauce, curry, salt and pepper. Connect lightly with instant bonding sauce and stir in adding saffron.
- Arrange the vegetables and shrimp on plates, pour the sauce around. Garnish with chopped coriander.