4 personen • Voorbereiding : 15 min • Kooktijd: 20 min • 206 kcal/pp
- 800 g of fresh princesses beans
- 400 g potatoes scraped (Granules or horns Gattes)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 slices of prosciutto (ham)
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 1 dl wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cook steamed beans until they are cooked «al dente», 4 min. Make them dry. Let apart.
- Then cook steamed potatoes not peeled, 8 min. Make them dry. Let apart.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
- Fry the ham until it becomes slightly crisp. Let apart.
- Add the onions to the pan. Fry 2 minutes until they look transparent.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine vinegar and let reduce by one third.
- Put the vegetables, potatoes and ham in the pan and give it a little bit hot. Salt and pepper. Add the parsley. Mix.
- Arrange on plates