Saint Valentine Menu
Prawns with curry and eggplant
2 people – Preparation: 30 min. – Cooking: 30 min
- 400 g cooked prawns (unpeeled)
- 2 aubergines
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 yoghurt 0%
- 50 ml cream lightened
- Curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Boil the tomatoes for a few seconds to remove skin and cut into pieces.
- Wash the aubergines and remove the ends. Cut into small pieces.
- In a skillet, cook the onion in 1 tablespoon of oil and add the aubergines. Cook for a few minutes and then add the fresh tomatoes and powdered sugar. Mix well and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes covered.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with oregano.
- Shell the prawns. Fry an onion with the remaining oil in a pan and add the prawns. Take them on each side, turning them and keep them in a dish.
- Deglaze the pan with the yogurt and cream, sprinkle with curry. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Enter the prawns in the pan a few minutes to warm up.
- Serve accompanied by braised aubergines.
Duck breast with balsamic sauce
2 people – Preparation: 20 min – Cooking: 14 min – Rest: 1 h
- 1 fresh duck magret
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Topping of your choice
- Remove the fat skin of the breast and place in a bowl. Coat with honey and pepper on both sides. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and let stand, covered, 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C on a grill function. Place the duck in the warm to 15 cm from the grill and cook 7 minutes. on each side.
- Finally: Cut the duck breast and serve with the topping of your choice.
Roasted pineapple with coconut and lime
2 people – Preparation: 5 min – Cooking: 10 min
- 4 pineapple slices
- 1 tbsp coconut shavings
- 1 lime
- 25g margarine (preferably good for the cholesterol)
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- In a pan, melt margarine and sugar over a medium heat. When the sugar is melted, place the pineapple slices and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- When cooked, deglaze with the lime juice. Before serving, sprinkle with coconut and lime zest.