Salmon on a bed of broccoli and peppers
6 peoples • Preparation : 20 min • Cooking time: 40 min • 206 kcal/pp
- 800 g salmon fillets
- 1 broccoli (+ / – 500g)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 bay leaf
- Provencal Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 250 g whole rice
- Throw away the tough stem of broccoli. Divide the broccoli into florets. Cook for 10 minutes to steam over a pan of lightly salted water until broccoli is tender. Turn into a sieve to obtain a coarse puree, add 1 tsp. of olive oil and season with enough salt and pepper.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers, cut into quarters and place in a baking dish, skin side up
- Arrange the salmon fillets frozen in a second plate. Cover with the bay leaf, onion and tomato. Season with Provencal seasoning, salt and pepper and cover with foil.
- Drag the fish dish and peppers 30 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 ° C. Heat the broccoli puree in the oven too, during the last 10 minutes.
- Cook rice (cooking time : see packaging).
- Peel the peppers and cut into thin strips. Keep warm.
- Remove salmon fillets from the oven and keep warm. Remove bay leaf and mix the juices of cook with tomatoes and onion until a creamy sauce.
Place one layer on each plate of mashed broccoli, put a salmon fillet on top and cover with alternating bands of red and orange pepper. Serve with rice, pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with a slice of lemon.