Seafood with pepper
4 peoples • Preparation: 15 min • Cooking: 20 min • 206 kcal/pp
- 24 mussels in the shell
- 3 squid, cleaned
- 500 white fish fillets (eg: burbot)
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 dl dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 12 slices of baguette
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Clean mussels thoroughly and remove residue. Discard mussels with broken shells or open.
- Tail squid into strips about 1 cm thick and cut the tentacles in rings.
- Place the mussels in a large pan, divide it half the vegetables and garlic. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over all.
- Divide the squid and white fish over vegetables in the pan and place the rest of the vegetables on top.
- Pour the white wine and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the pan over high heat and bring to boil, simmer gently. Cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes or until the shells open. Discard shellfish that are not open at the end.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the bread slices. Fry on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Place a slice of bread in a bowl of soup and fish mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.