Summer vegetable pie
4 people • preparation : 15 min • rest time : 15 min • cooking time: 30 min • 288 kcal/pp
- 1 medium zucchini (350g), cut diagonally into slices, then in 4
- Pepper of each: red, yellow, seeded, cut into strips of 1 cm
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 8 cherry tomatoes with stems
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pizza dough, ready to use
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 4 slices of grilled eggplant, ready to use, cut into 4
- Basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C.
- In a bowl mix the zucchini, peppers, onion, cherry tomatoes and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Roast, 15 min.
- Unroll pizza dough. Roll on floured surface until the dough is very thin (1 mm).
- Using a pastry brush to coat the bottom with pesto.
- Add the roasted vegetables and eggplant on the bottom of the pie up to 2 cm edge.
- Fold the edge inwards. Brush with a little olive oil.
- Bake 15 min.
- Serve warm or cold. Decorate with basil