Thai Noodles with beef, barbecue cooking
4 people • marinade : 1 h • preparation : 15 min • cooking: 10 min • 370 kcal/pp
- 3 tbsp lime squeezed
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 dried chili peppers and finely chopped
- 400 g beef steak ( top sirloin )
- 120 g rice vermicelli
- 1 cup sliced broccoli
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/3 cup soy2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
Marinate the meat
In a small bowl , pour the lemon juice , fish sauce, oil , sugar, garlic and red pepper . Mix well to emulsify the dressing. Put 1-2 tablespoons in a bowl , and reserve the rest . Place the steak in a shallow dish en turn it each sides to coat it. Cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Cook the noodles . Drain and place in a bowl.
- Prepare the broccoli: clean and separate the florets. Peel and remove the fibrous part of the stems and cut them into small pieces. Blanch in salted boiling water until crisp-tender , about 4 minutes . Drain and add to bowl.
- Prepare the other vegetables : Grate the carrots, wash and drain the soybeans. Finely chop the mint. Add to bowl , season with the dresing and mix well .
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Cook the meat on a hot grill , about 3 minutes per side. Alternatively, you can cook in a hot ridged skillet.
- Transfer to a plate and let rest 5 minutes to reabsorb the juices . Slice thin . Arrange the slices on the noodle salad and serve.