Tiramisu with fruit
4 people • preparation : 10 min • 163 kcal/pp
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 2 dl of blood orange juice
- 4 ladyfingers
- 200 g of lean fresh cheese cottage
- 2 eggs
- 2 spoons coffee
- 1 spoon sugar cane
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- A few drops of almond extract
- Cocoa powder
- Separate the yolks from the egg white.
- Cut apple and pear in pieces.
- Mix the cheese with the egg yolk, coffee, sugar, vanilla sugar and almond essence. Beat all slightly.
- Beat egg whites in cloud and mix with cottage cheese mixture.
- Fill a glass of champagne with pieces of apple and pear. Pour blood orange juice on the fruit pieces until they are just covered.
- Insert a ladyfinger in the glass and a spoon of cream cheese on top.
- The tiramisu can be created with all kinds of fruit: with red berries for example.
- You can also use instant coffee: Dissolve 1 spoon in 2 spoons water.
- Use ricotta instead of cottage cheese. You will reach 226 kcal per person.