Turkey roulade with dried fruit
4 people • preparation : 20 min • Cooking time: 16 min • 264 kcal/pp
- Stuffing with dried fruit :
- 50 g cooked brown rice
- ½ apple, grated
- 100 g of mixed nuts (25 g each: apricots, figs, dates, walnuts), chopped
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 400 g of sliced turkey
- 2 dl chicken stock
- 1 dl of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Sprigs of parsley
- Stuffing: Mix brown rice, apples, dried fruit, nuts, thyme, garlic and parsley. Salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and brown the slices of turkey 1 min on each side.
- Spread thinly sliced turkey with stuffing. Shape the rolls. Wrap the meat beginning with the narrow portion. Hold everything with a wooden pick.
- Put the rolls in the pan. Add the broth and wine. Cover and cook 10 min.
- Remove the roulades. Set apart.
- Reduce the broth by half, 2-4 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Set apart.
- Remove the wooden picks and cut the rolls into slices.
- Arrange on plates. Drizzle the meat with a little sauce. Decorate with parsley.