Wok beef and vegetables with cashew nuts
4 people • preparation: 20 min • cooking: 30 min
- 1 broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 250 g mushrooms from Paris
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 200g minced beef
- 1 nut margarine
- olive oil
- Peel the carrot and cut into julienne .
- Separate the broccoli into small pieces of uniform size .
- Remove the seeds and cut the peppers into thin strips .
- Clean the mushrooms and chop finely .
- Peel and slice the onion into small pieces.
- In a pan with boiling salted water , plunge broccoli , carrots and peppers during 5 minutes, then drain well . They must remain crunchy.
- Heat the margarine and oil in a wok over medium heat and let it brown the meat during 2 minutes. Add vegetables and cashew nuts and cook during 15 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.